Please discuss these important guidelines with your students and chaperones
before arriving at Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Help keep the garden tranquil by using quiet voices. There are other tours
and guests in the garden who come to experience tranquility and quiet.
- Please stay on the stone pathways.
- Please walk. Do not run or climb on any stone or wood structures.
- To preserve their fragile beauty, please do not touch the plants, wood
carvings, and large stones.
- Barriers are in place to protect you from hazards. Please respect them.
- Railings can be easily loosened and damaged, please be cautious.
- Cell phones must be silenced.
- Check with your tour guide to know when photographing is allowed.
- No food, drinks, or gum are allowed in the garden. Water is allowed.
- There is a Garden Shop next to the Ticket Booth. No more than five
students are allowed at any one time and must be accompanied by an adult.
The Garden Shop is a very small space with many breakable items.