Lan Su members enjoy a 10% discount on all regularly priced merchandise (excludes sale and consignment items).
Find a unique, one of a kind gift for a friend or yourself. Let our experienced staff suggest the perfect present on your next visit. The Garden Shop is located in the Entry Courtyard of the garden and is accessible without a ticket, however some merchandise is located within Lan Su itself.
Garden Shop Summer Hours
March 15 - October 31
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Garden Shop Winter Hours
November 1 - March 14
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Special Lan Su Merchandise
The Garden Shop offers several select items that are unique to our garden and in many cases unique to the shop. On your next visit, be sure to look for:
- Listen to the Fragrance: Literary Inscriptions in Lan Su Chinese Garden by Dr. Charles Q. Wu— Now in it's second edition and updated with all new color photographs and maps, Dr. Wu's definitive work on poetry and couplets in the garden is a must read for any fan of Lan Su.
- The Stones and the Poet—A story based on Two Stones, a poem written in 826 by Bai Juyi. Written by local author Lynn Connor and illustrated by Lu Kesi (a long-time Lan Su volunteer), the book features the rich cultural history of the Lake Tai, or taihu, standing stones seen in garden.
- Art exhibitions on display in the garden, featuring the work of local, national and internal artists. Most work is available for sale and Lan Su is able to ship nationally.
- An impressive collection of cards featuring the beauty of the garden.
- Locally crafted fine jewelry.
- New items always coming in—be sure to stop in on your next visit!